adheres to the
The Website: WE collect limited personal information when YOU access OUR website.
Information YOU provide – When YOU visit the publicly-accessible Website, WE collect the web page YOU came from, YOUR browser's user agent string, any keywords YOU used in a search engine, YOUR computer's IP address, the time and date, the name of the pages YOUR computer visited, and how long it spent on each page.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that WE are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. WE encourage OUR users to be aware when they leave OUR site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Partners: WE may work with a partner site, such as a vendor, to offer YOU certain services. The partners do NOT, without YOUR knowledge and consent, collect YOUR identity or contact information from YOUR visits to their websites. WE provide information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with IPOSTAL1 under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use YOUR personal information to help IPOSTAL1 communicate with YOU about offers from IPOSTAL1 and OUR marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
For each visitor to a partner website, the visitor's computer reaches the partner via a particular IP (Internet Protocol) address, and the partner's servers automatically collect this IP address.
Cookies assist partners in tracking YOUR activities from OUR web site to a partner's web site that YOU link to from OUR site. If YOU re-visit the partner's site directly, the partner is able to continue to track YOUR activities on the site and reward US for referring YOU. The Cookies themselves tell the partner nothing about YOU personally.
Cookies are used in two stages of the partner tracking: when a banner image on OUR site is loaded on YOUR Web page for viewing by YOU and when YOU click a banner on OUR site. The function of these Cookies is to provide the partner with information solely for the purpose of crediting US with referrals.
The partner's servers automatically generate a unique number identifying YOUR visit. No information is obtained from YOU or YOUR computer to generate YOUR unique identifying number. None of the partner's Cookies are used to perform "User Profiling".
Hosted Services: When YOU
sign up for a Hosted Service that requires registration, WE ask YOU for
personal information (such as YOUR name, email address, and an account
password). For services such as online postal mail, WE also request and store
credit card or other payment account information, address and telephone information,
and physical copies of YOUR identification papers. For services such as check processing and
depositing, WE will request and store information relating to YOUR banking
account. All information will be maintained in encrypted form on secure
servers or in secure physical facilities, as appropriate. WE may combine the
information YOU submit under YOUR account with information from other IPOSTAL1
services or third parties in order to provide YOU with a better experience and
to improve the quality of OUR services. For certain services, WE may give YOU the opportunity to
opt out of combining such information. WE do not contact site visitors
unless they have given
Log information: When YOU use IPOSTAL1 Zervices, OUR servers automatically record information that YOUR browser sends whenever YOU visit a website. These server logs may include information such as YOUR web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of YOUR request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify YOUR browser.
User communications: When YOU send email or other communication to IPOSTAL1, WE may retain those communications in order to process YOUR inquiries, respond to YOUR requests and improve OUR services.
Affiliated sites: WE may offer some of OUR services in connection with other web sites. In such cases, personal information that YOU provide to those sites may be sent to IPOSTAL1 in order to deliver the service. WE process such information in accordance with this Policy. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and WE encourage YOU to read their privacy policies.
Links: IPOSTAL1 may present links in a format that enables US to keep track of whether these links have been followed. WE may use this information to improve the quality of any customized content or advertising that WE may offer.
· Providing OUR products and services to users, including the scanning of envelope images, the display of those scanned images in notification emails to YOU and in YOUR online account, the display and routing of the scanned contents of mail, and solicited advertising content;
· Sending YOU certain communications relating to IPOSTAL1 services, such as service announcements, administrative messages, and the IPOSTAL1 newsletter, all of which are considered part of YOUR IPOSTAL1 account and do not require US to offer YOU the opportunity to opt out of receiving them;
· Site usage tracking, in order to enable US to monitor Web site traffic and usage patterns in order to continually enhance and improve the service WE offer, and for customer source information. In this process, WE may collect IP addresses (which indicate the location of YOUR computer on the Internet) to ensure effective technical operations. WE may provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
· Auditing, research, and analysis in order to maintain, protect, and improve OUR services;
· Ensuring the technical functioning of OUR network; and
· Developing new services.
· YOU can find more information about how WE process personal information by referring to the privacy notices for particular services.
processes personal information on OUR servers in the
Choices for personal information
If WE propose to use personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in the specific service notices, WE will offer YOU an effective way to opt out of the use of personal information for those other purposes. WE will not collect or use sensitive personal information for purposes other than those described in this Policy or the specific service notices, unless WE have obtained YOUR prior consent (such as in OUR service agreements).
YOU can decline to submit personal information to any of OUR services, in which case IPOSTAL1 may not be able to provide those services to YOU.
IPOSTAL1 does not rent, sell, or share personal information about YOU with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services YOU have requested or under the following circumstances:
· If WE have YOUR consent. WE require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
· If WE provide such information to OUR subsidiaries, affiliated companies, or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on OUR behalf. WE require that these parties agree to process such information based on OUR instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures, including adequate data protection principles.
· If WE have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process (including without limitation subpoenas and court orders), or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues, (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of IPOSTAL1, its users or the public as required or permitted by law, or (e) to establish or exercise OUR legal rights or defend against legal claims.
· WE may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify YOU individually.
Please contact US at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
WE take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of OUR data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where WE store personal data.
WE restrict access to personal information to IPOSTAL1 employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve OUR services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Ipostal1 applies rigorous security measures at physical mail facilities, at its data centers, and within the applications that it provides for access to those services.
IPOSTAL1 processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. WE review OUR data collection, storage, and processing practices to ensure that WE only collect, store, and process the personal information needed to provide or improve OUR services. WE take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information WE process is accurate, complete, and current, but WE depend on OUR users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Accessing and updating personal information
When YOU use OUR Hosted Services, WE make good-faith efforts to provide YOU with access to YOUR personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at YOUR request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. WE ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected, or removed before processing such requests, and WE may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where WE provide information access and correction, WE perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of OUR services may have different procedures to access, correct, or delete users' personal information. WE may provide the details for these procedures in the specific privacy notices or FAQs for these services.
Customer Service is staffed to assist and support OUR customers’ activities and accounts, and also to enforce adherence to OUR User Agreement terms and conditions. Customer Service can suspend and/or terminate service for any account for breach of those terms or operating in a manner inconsistent with the terms of service. IPostal1’s Human Resources department also works closely with department heads to ensure policies are adhered to and when necessary to terminate employment for any employee, permanent or temporary, that breaches the terms of hire, or presents a security risk.
IPOSTAL1 regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or IPOSTAL1's treatment of personal information by contacting US through this web site or by writing to US at YOUR Privacy Rights, c/o Ipostal1,
Changes to this policy
If YOU have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact US any time through this web site or at YOUR Privacy Rights, c/o Ipostal1,