Securely Receive Postal Mail and Packages from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, and Amazon
Who it's for
How it works
- Get your own U.S. or international street address
- See a picture of items in your inbox
- Manage your postal mail with our free app or online
- Add locations with just a click
Virtual Mailing Address Locations
iPostal1 mailbox locations are professionally-staffed and secure. We can receive your mail and packages and then forward, scan, recycle, shred or let you pick them up. Access your digital mailbox using our app or website.
Virtual Mailing Address Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Virtual Mailing Address?
A Virtual Mailing Address is a remote location you use to receive personal or business mail, even though you don't live or work there. Your virtual address could be anywhere a third party is certified to receive your mail. PO Boxes with the USPS were the first-generation virtual mailing address, which was simply a PO box rental at your local post office.
Since the 1980's, mailbox stores have also offered mailbox rental. Now, the latest-generation virtual mailing addresses feature an added dimension: Digital Mailbox technology provided by companies like iPostal1, that enable you to view and manage your mail and packages from anywhere using a free app or going online. That's convenience!
While a virtual mailing address used to be strictly local, now it's global, as iPostal1 lets you select from over 2,750 addresses across the U.S. and abroad - all real street addresses at either professional shipping stores or shared workspaces in office buildings.
Why is a Virtual Mailing Address necessary?
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, you need a Virtual Mailing Address:
- Do you come back from a business trip or vacation to find mail items that required immediate attention?
- Do you need a business address to upgrade your brand image, protect your privacy, or register your company?
- Do you want mail forwarding on a flexible basis to any address, when and how you prefer?
- Would you like to see the content of certain pieces of mail on the day it arrives, no matter where you are?
- Are you tired of driving to your PO Box to find out what mail you've received?
- Would you like to add locations quickly and easily, and manage mail for all locations from one login?
What can I do with a Virtual Mailing Address?
Here are 10 of the many things you can do with a Virtual Mailing Address:
- View and manage your mail from anywhere with an app or online.
- Have a personal or business mailing address in any state.
- Forward mail to any address, when you want, with a choice of carriers and service levels.
- From anywhere, read a PDF of mail content within a few hours of delivery.
- Recycle or shred unwanted mail.
- Schedule a pickup if you choose a nearby address.
- Deposit a check by mail.
- Save up to 80% on international mail and package forwarding from the U.S. with locations listed on our Discounted International Forwarding Locations page.
- Securely receive packages from UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS.
- Create a complete Virtual Office presence with local phone and fax in multiple locations.
Who needs a Virtual Mailing Address?
Because you can view and manage your postal mail from anywhere, a virtual address is perfect for:
- Individuals and families who travel frequently or have a second home
- Students or expats who live abroad but receive mail or shop online in the U.S.
- RV owners and others who need a secure way to receive mail and packages when they are away
- Home-based businesses that need an easy and affordable virtual business address to register a business, because all iPostal1 virtual addresses are real street addresses, not PO Boxes.
Turn your virtual address into a complete virtual office by choosing a Virtual Office plan that comes with local phone and fax.
List your Shipping Store, Workspace or Mail Center address on iPostal1Learn More