Securely Receive Postal Mail and Packages from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, and Amazon
Sign up for your Virtual Office today!
- Your own virtual business address, with the option to add more addresses with just a click to expand your company presence to cities across the U.S. and in other countries. Market your addresses on your website and directories.
- Local or Toll-Free company phone number with personalized greeting, domestic and international phone forwarding, digital voice mail. Dedicated electronic fax.
- Use our free app or go online to access and manage your postal mail, packages, and voice mail from your personal Digital Mailbox. Unlimited free secure cloud storage for scans and voice messages.
- See a picture of every mail item. Forward mail and packages, open and scan mail content, recycle, or schedule a pickup. Save up to 80% on international shipping from the U.S. with locations listed on the Discounted International Shipping Locations page.
Virtual Office Locations
iPostal1 mailbox locations are professionally-staffed and secure. We can receive your mail and packages and then forward, scan, recycle, shred or let you pick them up. Access your digital mailbox using our app or website.
How iPostal1 Virtual Offices Work
- Choose a Virtual Office Address. Select from over 3,000 office addresses to rent in the U.S. and abroad, all real street addresses, not PO boxes. You can, if you wish, quickly and easily set up addresses in multiple locations to create a broader market presence and manage mail from all locations with one login.
- Choose a Plan. iPostal1 offers a choice of virtual office plans based on how much mail you expect to receive a month and whether you want a local or toll-free phone and fax number.
- Checkout. At checkout, provide your business contact information plus your credit card or PayPal account.
- File Form 1583. If you choose a U.S. address for your business, upload Form 1583 directly from your account. This form is required by the United States Postal Service, along with two forms of ID, to receive and manage your mail. iPostal1 helps you make this easy.
- Redirect your mail. If you have been using a dedicated business address, file a Temporary Change of Address form with your local post office or file online with the USPS. You can also redirect mail to your new business mailing address by informing business contacts of your business address change.
View and Manage Your Mail from Anywhere 24/7. See your mail as soon as it is received. Use our free app or any computer to view an image of the outside of each mail item you receive. With a click or tap, tell your mail center what you want to do with each item: forward, scan, schedule a pickup, discard, or shred.
Receive Mail & Packages from Any Carrier. Because every iPostal virtual office address is a real street address, not a standard postal box, you can receive mail and packages not only from the USPS, but also from FedEx, UPS and other carriers.
Add Locations with Just a Click. It’s fast and easy to add additional address locations for business or personal use. Manage mail for all locations from one login.
Now you can:
Why is iPostal1 the Best Virtual Office?
iPostal1 and our parent company USZoom LLC have been pioneering Virtual Address Service and mail management software since 2007! The iPostal network of Virtual Office Addresses, powered by proprietary technology, is the largest and fastest growing such network with more than
3,000 locations across the U.S. and abroad. We are BBB accredited with an A+ rating.
Each iPostal1 Virtual Office comes with its own Virtual Office Address, Digital Mailbox, and a local/toll-free phone/fax. iPostal1 has the most features and the best customer satisfaction ratings.
Virtual Office Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Virtual Office?
A Virtual Office is a physical location that serves as your company mailing address and includes a local or toll-free phone number. In other words, it is a complete business presence. You can be working from home or anywhere, near or far.
If your Virtual Office location is used only as a business address, it is virtual address, but when phone and fax are integrated, it is a Virtual Office. Your phone service may be either phone forwarding with voicemail messaging or live call answering.
Businesses may set up one Virtual Office location or multiple locations in many different cities or countries to expand their company presence quickly, efficiently and economically.
Your mail and packages are received and stored at your Virtual Office space, to be forwarded, scanned or picked up. Customer-focused and progressive Virtual Office locations also include Digital Mailbox service, so that virtual clients can view and manage their mail from wherever they happen to be, whether from the web or with an app.
Virtual Offices are available in different settings, so you can choose the one that best meets your business needs and budget.
For example, a Virtual Office at a professional retail pack and ship store is the lowest cost form of a Virtual Office. Home-based businesses, start ups and entrepreneurs can afford it. It is a great choice when you need a company address along with local or toll-free phone and voicemail.
Alternatively, if you need a Virtual Office location with more panache or want a receptionist, directory listing or access to meeting rooms, and you have a higher budget, you might choose a coworking space, often located in a prestigious office building.
iPostal1 offers Virtual Offices at both retail pack and ship stores and at coworking spaces. Whichever you choose, the cost of our Virtual Office plans is only a fraction of the cost to occupy an office or rent a coworking desk on an everyday basis. An iPostal1 Virtual Office is the perfect solution to enhance your corporate image and grow your business.
iPostal1 Virtual Office plans vs. other Virtual Office plans
Virtual Office locations on iPostal1 are either shared workspaces in office buildings or at lower cost professional retail pack and ship stores. All Virtual Office plans on iPostal1 include Digital Mailbox service, call forwarding and voicemail messaging. The specific Virtual Office plan you choose will depend on the amount of mail you expect and whether you want a toll-free number.
Regus, Davinci, Servcorp or Alliance locations are limited to shared workspaces in office buildings. Their Virtual Office plans do not include Digital Mailbox service, call forwarding or voicemail messaging. Instead, they may offer live telephone answering, which is nice if you need it, but otherwise tends to be an expensive addition.
And without Digital Mailbox service, you will most likely need to opt for a regular mail-forwarding schedule to a fixed address, since without a Digital Mailbox, you will not know when new mail arrives nor what is in your box.
Additionally, you will not be able to view and manage your mail with an app or from the web, request mail and package forwarding on-demand to any address, see real-time shipping prices or, with just a click, request that your mail content be scanned to you.
You might expect to pay more for an iPostal1 Virtual Office; however, the opposite is true. If a lower cost retail pack and ship store location will suit your needs, you can get a Virtual Office plan with Digital Mailbox service plus call forwarding and voice-mail messaging for as little as $39.99 per month or $399 per year.
And if you prefer a Virtual Office plan at a shared workspace location, you’ll still find with iPostal1 that it will cost less than half what you would typically pay for a shared workspace mailing address and receptionist with the other Virtual Office providers.
Incidentally, adding additional iPostal1 Virtual Office locations is easy. After signing up for your first location, just click the Add a Location button and all your information will be automatically carried over to each new address you select.
How does a Virtual Office work?
While Virtual Offices differ by location, special services, and price structure, most businesses look for the basic services like a business address, mail handling, business phone, voice mail, and call forwarding.
The key is to find a Virtual Office that meets your needs and budget. Do you require an office building address at a shared workspace? If not, lower cost Virtual Office plans at professional retail pack and ship stores provide the basics mentioned above, increase the choice of locations, and save you money.
If you choose a U.S. address, expect to provide Form 1583, a one-page document required by the USPS verifying your identity and authorizing your Virtual Office to receive mail addressed to you or your company name.
Sign up for your Virtual Office and choose an annual or monthly plan based on the quantity of mail you expect and whether you want a toll-free phone number. Inform senders of your new address. If you have been using an address for business other than your home, you should also file a Temporary Change of Address form with your post office so that mail will be forwarded to your new business address.
Now you can register your company at this address, apply for credit, and use it along with your new phone number on your business cards, stationery and website.
Every iPostal1 Virtual Office comes with Digital Mailbox service that is integrated with your business phone and voice messaging. You choose your phone and fax number right from your Digital Mailbox. You can download the free iPostal1 app and manage your postal mail and voicemail from your smartphone; you receive an email alert and a push notification to your phone when a new postal mail item or voice mail message is received. You can also access your iPostal1 inbox from the web.
You use your iPostal1 app or go online to view and manage your postal mail or listen to voice mail messages. You see a beautiful image of the outside of every mail item and can easily request to forward mail to any address, open and scan mail content, schedule a pickup, discard unwanted mail, or even deposit a check by mail.
You also see real-time shipping prices for different carriers and service levels, so you do not have to worry about how much mail forwarding will cost and can choose the best option for your needs and budget. Mail is opened and the content scanned only when you request this task from your app or online for a specific mail item. You will receive a searchable PDF in your inbox in hours for easy reading or downloading.
One more thing. Adding additional iPostal1 Virtual Office locations is easy. After signing up for your first location, just click the Add a Location button and all your information will be automatically carried over to each new address you select.
What are the benefits of a Virtual Office?
For early-stage companies and sole-practitioners, a Virtual Office from iPostal1 at a professional pack & ship store or an executive business center provides an array of benefits at a very affordable cost.
- Business image. With a real street address as your company virtual address, customers will think of your business differently – more professional and more credible. Select an address at a prestigious office building to make the most positive impression.
- Business registration. Use your Virtual Office address to register your company or apply for a loan. Most lenders will not accept a loan application from a business using a home office address. A PO Box with the USPS is not acceptable for business registration or a loan application.
- Privacy. You don’t want customers and vendors to have personal information such as your home address. Use your Virtual Office address for business to protect your privacy.
- Mobility. Continue to work from home or from anywhere you travel for work or personal reasons. With cloud technology and digital mailbox service from iPostal1, you can manage your business and view your mail 24/7 with an app or online.
- Save money. No need to lease an expensive office space when your business does not require it. Capture the advantages of a Virtual Office business address and rent a conference room or meeting space at an executive business center when you need it.
- Save time. Commuting to an office on a regular basis can be time-consuming, stressful, and expensive. Improve your personal productivity by eliminating the daily commute.
- Expansion. Expand to new markets by adding new Virtual Offices quickly and easily. Manage mail at all locations from one login. Choose from over 3,000 Virtual Office addresses in the U.S. and internationally.
Can I get a Virtual Office near me?
iPostal1 virtual office services consist of a physical business address, a local or toll-free phone number, and a digital mailbox for viewing and managing all your postal mail. Your virtual office can be at a workspace in a prestigious office building or at a retail pack and ship store. Your choice is determined by location and budget.
We have more than 3,000 virtual office locations and are continually adding new virtual office locations to our global network. If we don’t have a virtual office location near you now, we may have one near you very soon.
Can I sign up for more than one Virtual Office?
Yes. Once you complete your first iPostal1 virtual office signup, you’ll find an ‘Add Location’ button when you log into your account. Use that button to add additional virtual office addresses. You can manage all of your virtual offices from your one account.
You will need to file a separate USPS Form 1583 for each U.S. based virtual office. However, if you use our online notary service, you’ll get a discount on additional notarizations completed during the same session. All 1583’s and ID’s done through our online notary will be automatically uploaded to the correct virtual office for processing.
Virtual Office vs. Physical Office
It used to be that if your business required an office address, that meant entering a long-term lease in a traditional office building or signing a month-to-month lease for an office at an executive business center.
Now you have a third option: sign up for a Virtual Office from iPostal1 at a professional pack & ship store, an executive business center, or a coworking location. By opting for a Virtual Office instead of a physical office, you save money, eliminate a stressful daily commute, increase productivity, and gain the flexibility to easily expand to other markets by adding new Virtual Office locations.
When combined with cloud technology and digital mailbox service from iPostal1, you have the mobility to work from just about anywhere.
Stop using your home address for business. For a fraction of the cost of a physical office, you can get a Virtual Office with a real street address from iPostal1. Use your Virtual Office address to register your business, apply for a loan, protect your privacy, and upgrade your company image.
With iPostal1 digital mailbox service and optional local or toll-free phone and fax, you stay connected and create a complete Virtual Office presence.
If you want to impress your prospects and customers with a prestigious office building address, or if you want an address where you can also meet clients on demand, a Virtual Office at an executive business center or coworking location is the way to go.
List your Shipping Store, Workspace or Mail Center address on iPostal1Learn More