Securely Receive Postal Mail and Packages from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL
Our Online Mailbox Forwarding Service is Perfect for Business or Personal Mail and Packages.
- Solo professionals, entrepreneurs, and the self employed
- Small - Medium size businesses and startups
- Individuals and families
- Travelers and vacationers
- Expats and students
Mail & Package Forwarding Plans
What is a Mail Forwarding Service?
A mail forwarding service arranges for mail and packages received at one address to be forwarded on to a second address. People often need this service when they are away for an extended period or when their mailing address is not close to where they live or work. Families with a second home, RVâ€™ers who are always on the go, and expats working abroad all need mail forwarding services. Businesses that receive mail in multiple locations may require mailbox forwarding to a central office.
Most people are familiar with USPS mall forwarding. The USPS provides a very basic mail forwarding service that many families and businesses use when they permanently move or are away for weeks or months at a time. When you file a change of address form with the USPS, your local post office will forward First Class mail at no additional cost to a pre-selected second location, once a week for a limited time. The mail forwarding address cannot be changed once set.
However, there are other mail forwarding services now available that come with digital mailbox service, so that you can view an image of the outside of every mail item, have the flexibility to forward mail to different addresses on demand, and choose different carriers or speed of delivery to best meet your need and budget.
iPostal1's online mail forwarding is a very flexible and perpetual mail forwarding service. Benefits of this service include:
- Select from hundreds of real street addresses at professional pack & ship stores or executive business centers in prestigious office buildings where your mail and packages will be received.
- Receive mail and package deliveries from any carrier, including UPS and FedEx.
- Forward mail and packages to as many different addresses as you like, when you want, and using the carrier and level of service that best meets your needs.
- You will save up to 80% on international shipping from the U.S. with locations listed on our Discounted International Shipping Locations page.
- View and manage your mail and packages with a free app or online, and you choose exactly what you want to forward.
- See real-time shipping prices, consolidate packages into one box to save on shipping, or scan mail content to receive a PDF in your digital mailbox within hours.
- Shred or discard unwanted mail.
Now that you know what a mail forwarding service is, why choose iPostal1?
Why iPostal1 is the Best Mail Forwarding Service
iPostal1 is the best mail forwarding service because it offers over 800 mailing addresses with digital mailbox service, more forwarding mailbox locations than anyone else. With digital mailbox service, you can view an image of the outside of each mail item in your personal digital mailbox with the iPostal1 app or online.
You can easily forward mail to a new address, open and scan mail content to view a PDF in your digital mailbox or discard or shred unwanted mail. Consolidate mail items in one package or box to save on shipping. Only iPostal1 provides real-time shipping prices, so you can decide which carrier and level of service best meets your needs and budget. Mail forwarding plans start at just $9.99 per month.
Every iPostal1 address, whether in the U.S. or in another country, is a real street address, not a PO Box. Trained and professional staff securely receive, store and handle your mail and packages. Each address is a full-service location. Your mail is never sent on to a central location for processing, so you see your mail the same day it arrives. You will have a complete history of every piece of mail received from receipt to final delivery.
You can choose an address near your home or business or in another state or country. If you need mail forwarding from multiple addresses, you can add additional forwarding mailbox locations with just a click and manage them all with one login. You have unlimited flexibility to keep your address for as long as you like, forward mail and packages to any address on-demand from anywhere.
Mail forwarding with digital mailbox services from iPostal1 is a major step forward from the USPS forward mail service, which will forward only first-class mail, for a limited period, to only one forwarding address, just once a week.
Now that you see all the benefits and advantages of mail forwarding with iPostal1, read on to see how easy it is to set up.
How to Forward Mail with iPostal1
There are a few easy steps to enjoy the benefits of mail forwarding service with iPostal1.
- Choose a mail forwarding plan. Plans start at just $9.99 per month. Select the iPostal1 plan that best meets your needs, depending on how much mail you expect to receive and whether you would like to add a local or toll-free phone line and fax.
- Select a forwarding mailbox location. iPostal1 offers over 800 real street address locations across the U.S. and internationally, where can securely receive postal mail and packages.
- Complete checkout. Provide your personal and credit card or PayPal information and youâ€™ll get your new address for mail forwarding. We help you fill out and file the short Form 1583 that the USPS requires if you have selected an iPostal1 mailing address in the U.S.
- Inform senders of your new mailing address. You may also want to file a Temporary Change of Address form with your local post office to have first class mail sent to your new mailing address.
- Use the app or login online. Youâ€™ll receive notifications on your smartphone or by email whenever new mail is received. See an image of each mail item and with just a click, select the items to forward mail to a new address, when you want, with the level of service you want. See real-time shipping prices. Consolidate items into one box to save on shipping. Forward mail digitally by requesting to open and scan mail content. Thanks to our digital mailbox technology, we offer these and many other features.