Anytime Mailbox and iPostal1 both offer virtual mailbox services, but iPostal1 offers more addresses, more benefits, and a consistent set of plans and features at any address you choose. iPostal1 provides reviews and comparisons vs. other services to help you make an informed choice. We hope you find this Anytime Mailbox review of value.
Anytime Mailbox offers mailing addresses at about 1,317 locations. Every location sets its own pricing and decides what features it wants to offer, so anyone signing up with Anytime Mailbox must research very carefully the details of the plans offered at any address they are interested in. Address operators can change pricing and plan features at any time.
With iPostal1, you can select from over 2,750 real street addresses at professional pack & ship stores and executive business centers in professional office buildings. All locations offer the same set of features and benefits, with consistent plans. Pricing for optional services for all locations is clearly posted on the Pricing pages on the iPostal1.com website. iPostal1 is the only digital mailbox service to offer real-time shipping price quotes for forwarding packages or mail, so there are never any surprises. iPostal1 is also the only digital mailbox service to offer plans that come with phone and fax.
iPostal1 applies national standards to deliver a consistent brand experience, no matter what address you choose. Anytime Mailbox lets each location pretty much do what they want when it comes to plans and pricing. iPostal1 also offers many more mailbox address locations and more digital mailbox features. The odds are high that you will have a better experience and get more for your money with iPostal1.
Anytime Mailbox, founded in 2017, offers digital mailbox service at about 1,317 locations. Users access their digital mailbox with an app or go online to view and manage their mail. Anytime lets each mail center operator set its own plan elements and pricing, so there are no standards across the Anytime network. The founders do not have experience in the mailbox and shipping industry.
iPostal1 is the worldwide leader in the digital mailbox industry, introducing digital mailbox technology in 2007 at our own retail pack and ship store, and improving it every year since. Launched in 2015, iPostal1 is now the largest provider network with over 2,750 locations in the U.S. and abroad. The guiding principle for our business is to offer consistent plans, pricing, and features across all locations to make it simple and easy to choose the plan and location that best meets your need.
Mail and packages are received, stored and handled at your selected address. You view and manage your mail and packages with an app for iPhone or Android, or online. You can request to open and scan, forward, shred, discard or pick up mail with just a few clicks. At many locations, you can even deposit a check by mail.
How iPostal1 is Different vs. Anytime Mailbox
Honest advertising. Anytime advertises a mailbox price on their home page starting at $6.99 per month, but good luck finding the one location that might offer this price - and who knows how many mail items per month are included, or what services are offered at what price. iPostal1 advertises a monthly price starting at $9.99, available at close to 2,750 locations, that comes with 30 mail items per month and access to all services and features at the prices posted on our website.
- More addresses. There are over 2,750 real street addresses in the iPostal1 network at professional pack & ship stores and executive business centers in prestigious office buildings, with new ones added weekly. Anytime has about 1,317 address locations.
- Easier, simpler sign up. With iPostal1 you can choose your location and plan quickly and easily, with no worries about the fine print, because every iPostal1 location offers the same plans and the same service features. To sign up, you just have to answer two questions: how much mail you expect to receive per month and do you want a plan that includes phone and fax. With Anytime, plans, benefits, and services offered can vary from location to location, with fees for services buried in the details.
- More mail forwarding features. iPostal1 shows real-time shipping prices, so you can choose the carrier and level of service that best meets your needs and budget. No surprises and no guessing what it will cost to forward packages or mail. You can also consolidate multiple letters into one larger envelope or several packages into one box to save on shipping. Anytime does not show shipping prices and does not offer consolidation.
- Plans with local phone and fax. iPostal1 Virtual Office plans, for as low as $39.99 per month, that come with Digital Mailbox plus local or toll-free phone and fax number, to create a complete virtual office presence in 2,750 locations across the country. Get phone forwarding, digital voice mail messaging, and faxes delivered as PDF documents right to your Digital Mailbox. Anytime Mailbox does not offer anything like this.
Feature Comparison: Anytime Mailbox vs. iPostal1
|Real street addresses||Over 2,750||About 1,317|
|Digital Mailbox Plan pricing||Starting at $9.99||No standard pricing|
|Free mail items received per month||30 to 240||No standard mailbox plans|
|Plans that come with local phone and fax||Starting at $39.99||Not Available|
|Real-time shipping prices with choice of carriers||Yes||Not Available|
|Consolidate mail and packages to ship in 1 box||Yes||Not Available|
|Interior mail content scanning||Single Order Rate and Discount Bundles||Availability and pricing vary by location|
|Pick up mail||Available at all locations||Available at some locations|
|Free mail and package storage||30 days||Varies by location|
|Check Deposit by mail||Most locations||Availability and pricing vary by location|
|Receive packages from any carrier||Yes||Yes|
|View and manage mail with an app or online||Yes||Yes|
Help Me Decide
iPostal1 offers more addresses and more features vs. Anytime Mailbox, with consistent plans and pricing across the entire network of locations.
The iPostal1 Customer Service team can answer your questions or deal with any issues that might arise. iPostal1 is BBB accredited with an A+ rating. Customers give iPostal1 high ratings on every major review site. But don’t take our word for it - check out the reviews yourself!
Choose the Virtual Mailbox plan that works best for you!
Virtual Mailing Address
With Digital Mailbox for me or my family. Starting at $9.99/month.
- Get a real physical street address
- View and manage mail and packages remotely
- Stop mail and package theft
- Protect your privacy
Virtual Business Address
With Digital Mailbox for my business.
Includes everything in Virtual Mailing Address plus:
- Use it to register your business
- Upgrade your business image
- Optional office building address
With Digital Mailbox plus phone and fax. Starting at $39.99/month.
Includes everything in Virtual Business Address plus:
- Local or toll-free phone and fax
- Call forwarding and voicemail
* Plan pricing varies by "Standard", "Select", "Premium", or "Prestige" mailbox locations.
iPostal1 Virtual Mailbox Locations
iPostal1 mailbox locations are professionally-staffed and secure. We can receive your mail and packages and then forward, scan, recycle, shred or let you pick them up. Access your digital mailbox using our app or website.
List your Shipping Store, Workspace or Mail Center address on iPostal1Learn More