Securely Receive Postal Mail and Packages from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL
MARKET AND GROW YOUR NEW BUSINESS
- Make it easy for prospects to find you.
- Use on your website, with search engines, and directories.
- Add multiple addresses in different cities for greater reach.
BUSINESS ADDRESS MAILBOX IS PERFECT FOR
- Solo professionals
- The self-employed
- Foreign businesses
Business Address Plans
What is a Business Address?
A business address is a real address, not a PO Box, where a new business can be registered and can receive mail. A business address is not necessarily an address at which a company operates, but it can be.
An iPostal1 business address is a physical address at a professionally-staffed mailbox store or at a flexible co-working space in an office building. This business address can receive mail and package deliveries via any carrier, including UPS and FedEx.
Each iPostal1 virtual business address or virtual office is powered by digital mailbox technology, enabling businesses to view and manage their postal mail and packages online or via a smartphone app.
How Do I Get an Address for My New Business?
There are many ways to get a new business address. Business address rental with iPostal1 is straightforward. It takes just a few minutes to rent your business address, and you'll be able to choose one address or multiple addresses for your new business.
Here are your five steps to get and use an iPostal1 business address:
- Choose a Plan. iPostal1 offers business address plans based on how much mail you expect to receive a month. Our virtual office plans provide a local or toll-free phone and fax number.
- Choose an Address. Select from over 800 addresses in the U.S. and abroad. Quickly and easily set up a virtual business address in multiple locations to create a broader market presence and manage mail from all locations with one login.
- Checkout. At checkout, provide your personal information plus credit card or PayPal account.
- File Form 1583. If you choose a U.S. address, upload Form 1583 directly from your iPostal1 digital mailbox. This form is required by the United States Postal Service, along with two forms of ID, to receive and manage your mail. iPostal1 helps you make this easy.
- Redirect your mail. If you have been using a dedicated business address, file a Temporary Change of Address form with your local post office or file online with the USPS. Inform business contacts of your new business mailing address.