Securely Receive Postal Mail and Packages from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL
MARKET AND GROW YOUR NEW BUSINESS
- Make it easy for prospects to find you.
- Use on your website, with search engines, and directories.
- Add multiple addresses in different cities for greater reach.
BUSINESS ADDRESS MAILBOX IS PERFECT FOR
- Solo professionals, entrepreneurs and the self-employed
- Foreign businesses
Business Address Plans
Business Address Locations
All iPostal1 business addresses locations are professionally-staffed, secure, full-service, digital mailbox locations. Each address is a physical address and can receive your mail and packages and then forward, scan, recycle, shred or let you pick them up. Access your personal digital mailbox online or using our free app.
Choose a business address location here from our network of over 850 address locations or view only office buildings and workspaces or discounted international forwarding address locations that let you save up to 80% on international shipping from the U.S.
Business Address Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Business Address?
A business address is a real address, not a PO Box, where a new business can be registered and can receive mail. A business address is not necessarily an address at which a company operates, but it can be.
An iPostal1 business address is a physical address at a professionally-staffed mailbox store or at a flexible co-working space in an office building. This business address can receive mail and package deliveries via any carrier, including UPS and FedEx.
Each iPostal1 virtual business address or virtual office is powered by digital mailbox technology, enabling businesses to view and manage their postal mail and packages online or via a smartphone app. Forward mail and packages, open and scan mail content and discard mail, all with a tap or a click.
Why do I need a business address?
You need a business address to register a business, receive business mail, upgrade your company image, and protect your privacy. Your customers might also expect to find a company street address on your website.
You need a real street address to register your business, not a PO Box. A real street address also enables you to receive package deliveries via UPS and FedEx.
Having a real business address projects a much more professional image than using your home address. And as your business grows, do you really want all your prospects and customers to know where you live and have easy access to your home address?
Your business address could be near where you live or it could be an address in another city, state, or even country. Your choice of business address might depend on the location of your business market or on the tax advantages offered by a state or locale.
All iPostal1 business addresses are real street addresses. With more than 850 addresses in the U.S. and abroad, one of our addresses could be a perfect company address for your business.
How do I get an address for my new business?
There are many ways to get a new business address. Business address rental with iPostal1 is straightforward. It takes just a few minutes to rent your business address, and you'll be able to choose one address or multiple addresses for your new business.
Here are your five steps to get and use an iPostal1 business address:
- Choose a Plan. iPostal1 offers business address plans based on how much mail you expect to receive a month. Our virtual office plans provide a local or toll-free phone and fax number.
- Choose a Business Address. Select from over 850 business addresses to rent in the U.S. and abroad. Quickly and easily set up a business address in multiple locations to create a broader market presence and manage mail from all locations with one login.
- Checkout. At checkout, provide your business information plus credit card or PayPal account.
- File Form 1583. If you choose a U.S. address for your business, upload Form 1583 directly from your iPostal1 digital mailbox. This form is required by the United States Postal Service, along with two forms of ID, to receive and manage your mail. iPostal1 helps you make this easy.
- Redirect your mail. If you have been using a dedicated business address, file a Temporary Change of Address form with your local post office or file online with the USPS. Inform business contacts of your new business mailing address.
Can I sign up for multiple business addresses?
Yes. Once you complete your first iPostal1 business address signup, you will find an ‘Add Location’ button when you log into your digital mailbox. Use that button to add additional business addresses. You can manage all of your business addresses from your one account.
You will need to file a separate USPS Form 1583 for each new business address. However, if you use our online notary service, you will get a discount on additional notarizations completed during the same session. All 1583’s and ID’s done through our online notary will be automatically uploaded to the correct mail center for processing.
Can two businesses share a business address mailbox?
No. The USPS only allows one business name per business mailbox account. You should create an iPostal1 business address mailbox for each of your businesses.