Securely Receive Postal Mail and Packages from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL
Market and grow your new business.
- Register your business
- Make it easy for prospects to find you
- Use on your website, with search engines, and directories
- Add multiple addresses in different cities for greater reach
Business address mailbox is perfect for:
- Receiving, viewing and managing business mail remotely
- Getting packages from any carrier
- Entrepreneurs and home-based business owners
- Foreign business entities
Business Address Locations
iPostal1 business addresses locations are professionally-staffed, secure, full-service, mail center locations. Each address is a physical address and can receive your mail and packages and then forward, scan, recycle, shred or let you pick them up. Access your personal digital mailbox online or using our free app.
Choose a business address location here from our network of over 2,500 address locations or view only office buildings and workspaces or discounted international forwarding address locations to save up to 80% on international shipping from the U.S.
Optional Phone and Fax
With Digital Mailbox Plus Phone and Fax. Starting at $39.99/month.
iPostal1 also offers plans for a business virtual address that include a local or toll-free phone and fax number. After you sign up, you will be able to select your phone numbers right from your online mailbox and set up phone forwarding.
If you don't pick up a call, any voice mail message will be stored in your digital mailbox for easy listening and saving.
Why is iPostal1 the #1 Digital Mailbox Service for Business?
iPostal1 and our parent company USZoom LLC have been pioneering Digital Mailbox service and mailroom management software since 2007! The iPostal1 network of mail center locations is the largest and fastest-growing with more than 500 business locations across the U.S. and abroad. iPostal1 has the most mailbox features and the best customer satisfaction ratings. We are BBB accredited with an A+ rating.
Business Address Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Business Address?
A business address is a real address, not a PO Box, where a new business can be registered and can receive mail. A business address is not necessarily an address at which a company operates, but it can be.
An iPostal1 business address is a physical address at a professionally-staffed mailbox store or at a flexible co-working space in an office building. This business address can receive mail and package deliveries via any carrier, including UPS and FedEx.
Each iPostal1 virtual business address or virtual office is powered by iPostal1 proprietary technology, enabling businesses to view and manage their postal mail and packages remotely, either online or via a smartphone app. Forward mail and packages, open and scan mail content and discard mail, all with a tap or a click.
Why do I need a Business Address?
You need a business address to register a business, receive business mail, upgrade your company image, and protect your privacy. Your customers might also expect to find a company street address on your website.
You need a real street address to register your business, not a PO Box. A real street address also enables you to receive package deliveries via UPS and FedEx.
Having a real business address projects a much more professional image than using your home address. And as your business grows, do you really want all your prospects and customers to know where you live and have easy access to your home address?
Your business address could be near where you live or it could be an address in another city, state, or even country. Your choice of business address might depend on the location of your business market or on the tax advantages offered by a state or locale.
All iPostal1 business addresses are real street addresses. With more than 2,500 addresses in the U.S. and abroad, one of our addresses could be a perfect company address for your business.
Best of all, no matter which iPostal1 address receives your mail and packages, you can manage them remotely 24/7 from anywhere with our app or online.
How do I get an address for my new business?
There are many ways to get a new business address. Business address rental with iPostal1 is straightforward. It takes just a few minutes to rent your business address, and you'll be able to choose one address or multiple addresses for your new business.
Here are your five steps to get and use an iPostal1 business address:
- Choose a Business Address. Select from over 2,500 business addresses to rent in the U.S. and abroad, all real street addresses, not post office boxes. You can, if you wish, quickly and easily set up business mailing addresses in multiple locations to create a broader market presence and manage mail from all locations with one login.
- Choose a Plan. iPostal1 offers a choice of business address and virtual office plans based on how much mail you expect to receive a month. Our virtual offices provide you with a local or toll-free phone and fax number.
- Checkout. At checkout, provide your business contact information plus your credit card or PayPal account.
- File Form 1583. If you choose a U.S. address for your business, upload Form 1583 directly from your iPostal1 account. This form is required by the United States Postal Service, along with two forms of ID, to receive and manage your mail. iPostal1 helps you make this easy.
- Redirect your mail. If you have been using a dedicated business address, file a Temporary Change of Address form with your local post office or file online with the USPS. You can also redirect mail to your new business mailing address by informing business contacts of your business address change.
View and Manage Your Mail from Anywhere 24/7. See your mail as soon as it is received. Use our free app or any computer to view an image of the outside of each mail item you receive. With a click or tap, tell your mail center what you want to do with each item: forward, scan, schedule a pickup, discard, or shred.
Receive Mail & Packages from Any Carrier. Because every iPostal business address is a real street address, not a standard postal box, you can receive mail and packages not only from the USPS, but also from FedEx, UPS and other carriers.
Add Locations with Just a Click. It’s fast and easy to add additional address locations for business or personal use. Manage mail for all locations from one login.
Now you can:
Can I sign up for multiple Business Addresses?
Yes. Once you complete your first iPostal1 business address signup, you will find an ‘Add Location’ button when you log into your account. Use that button to add additional business addresses. You can manage all of your business addresses from your one account.
You will need to file a separate USPS Form 1583 for each new business address. However, if you use our online notary service, you will get a discount on additional notarizations completed during the same session. All 1583’s and ID’s done through our online notary will be automatically uploaded to the correct mail center for processing.
Can two businesses share a Business Address mailbox?
No. The USPS only allows one business name per business mailbox account. You should create an iPostal1 business address mailbox for each of your businesses.
List your Shipping Store, Workspace or Mail Center address on iPostal1Contact us