Securely Receive Postal Mail and Packages from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL
DIGITAL MAILBOX STORES PERFECT FOR BUSINESS OR PERSONAL USE
- Solo professionals, entrepreneurs, and the self employed
- Small - Medium size businesses and startups
- Companies looking to establish a presence in other cities
- Individuals and families
- Travelers and vacationers
- Expats and students
Mailbox Store Plans
What is a Mailbox Store?
A mailbox store is typically a retail pack and ship store where customers can get a mailbox to receive business or personal mail and packages. A mail box store also offers other services, such as shipping packages, professional package packing, copying and in many cases printing.
If the mailbox store you choose is near enough to where you live, you can conveniently pick up your mail. However, you wonâ€™t necessarily know whatâ€™s in your mailbox before you go.
Happily, a mailbox store with digital mailbox service from iPostal1 lets you to view and manage all your mail and packages with an app or online, any time from wherever you happen to be. You wonâ€™t make unnecessary trips to retrieve mail, since youâ€™ll know exactly what mail or packages youâ€™ve received.
Beyond that, the mail box store address you choose can be anywhere since thanks to digital mailbox technology, you stay connected and can forward or open and scan important mail content.
The mailbox store of yesterday no longer meets the needs and expectations of the current digital generation. Today, you can manage just about anything with an app. Why not your postal mail and packages?
Being tethered to your mailbox store is a thing of the past. Now, with iPostal1, you can have a virtual address for business or personal use at 850 mailbox locations across the U.S. and internationally. You can even choose a mailbox store that isnâ€™t a â€śstoreâ€ť but rather a shared workspace in a prestigious office building, which serves as a mailing and business address for your company.
Why Choose an iPostal1 Mailbox Store?
Here are some of the many reasons to choose an iPostal1 mailbox store:
- Every iPostal1 mailbox store is a Certified Mail Receiving Agency, authorized by the USPS to receive mail. Professional staff, trained in digital mailbox technology by iPostal1, receive, store and handle your mail on site at a retail pack and ship store or shared workspace at a prestigious office building address.
- All iPostal1 mailbox store locations allow you to pick up your mail at your mailbox store If you happen to live nearby.
- Your mail is never forwarded on to a central location for processing and handled multiple times.
- Each of the iPostal1 mailbox store locations has a real street address. Itâ€™s not a PO Box. This is important, because if you want to register your business, apply for a loan or receive packages from FedEx, UPS or DHL, you canâ€™t use a PO Box.
- iPostal1 offers 850 mailbox stores locations with digital mailbox service, more than anyone else, so you can more easily find a mailbox store near you or in the city or state that you want. To add additional mailbox store locations to establish a business presence in many cities is easy.
- iPostal1 is the only digital mailbox service that offers optional toll-free or local telephone numbers with phone forwarding and voice mail messaging.
- iPostal1 mailbox stores digital mailbox plans start at just $9.99 per month. If you have a home business, upgrading your company image and protecting your privacy is now affordable and a great value.
- If your travel for business or pleasure, you can view and manage your postal mail and packages from anywhere 24/7 with an app or online.
Save time and stay connected with iPostal1 digital mailbox stores no matter where you are across the globe!
How to Get Started at Any of Our Mailbox Store Locations
Itâ€™s quick and simple to get your mail box store address with iPostal1.
- Choose the address you want for business or personal use from over 850 mailbox store locations in all 50 states and internationally.
- Select the iPostal1 plan that best meets your needs: how much mail you expect to receive and whether you would like to add a local or toll-free phone line and fax.
- Complete checkout and youâ€™ve got a new mailbox address. We help you complete and file the short Form 1583 that the USPS requires.
Then you can redirect your mail to your new mailbox address, including packages from any carrier, and receive notifications on your smartphone or by email whenever new mail is received.
Use the free app or go online to see an image of each mail item and with just a click, forward, open and scan, discard, or pick up your mail - even deposit a check. These are a few of the many features made possible by our Digital Mailbox technology.
Select the Mailbox Store Plan that's Right for You!
List your Shipping Store, Workspace or Mail Center address on iPostal1Contact us