Securely Receive Postal Mail and Packages from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL
DIGITAL MAILBOX STORES PERFECT FOR BUSINESS OR PERSONAL USE
Mailbox Store Plans
Mailbox Store Locations
iPostal1 mailbox store locations are professionally-staffed, secure, full-service, digital mailbox locations. Each mailbox in each store has a physical address and can receive your mail and packages and then forward, scan, recycle, shred or let you pick them up. Access your personal digital mailbox online or using our free app.
Choose a mailbox store location here from our network of over 800 mailbox stores or view office buildings and workspaces or discounted international forwarding mailbox locations to save up to 80% on international shipping from the U.S.
Mailbox Store Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Mailbox Store?
A mailbox store is typically a retail pack and ship store where customers can get a mailbox to receive business or personal mail and packages. A mail box store also offers other services, such as shipping packages, professional package packing, copying and in many cases printing.
If the mailbox store you choose is near enough to where you live, you can conveniently pick up your mail. However, you wonât necessarily know whatâs in your mailbox before you go.
Happily, a mailbox store with digital mailbox service from iPostal1 lets you to view and manage all your mail and packages with an app or online, any time from wherever you happen to be. You wonât make unnecessary trips to retrieve mail, since youâll know exactly what mail or packages youâve received.
Beyond that, the mail box store address you choose can be anywhere since thanks to digital mailbox technology, you stay connected and can forward mail and packages, or open and scan important mail content.
The mailbox store of yesterday no longer meets the needs and expectations of the current digital generation. Today, you can manage just about anything with an app. Why not your postal mail and packages?
Being tethered to your mailbox store is a thing of the past. Now, with iPostal1, you can have a virtual address for business or personal use at 900 mailbox locations across the U.S. and internationally. You can even choose a mailbox store that isnât a âstoreâ but rather a shared workspace in a prestigious office building, which serves as a mailing and business address for your company.
Why choose an iPostal1 mailbox store?
Here are some of the many reasons to choose an iPostal1 mailbox store:
- Every iPostal1 mailbox store is a Certified Mail Receiving Agency, authorized by the USPS to receive mail. Professional staff, trained in digital mailbox technology by iPostal1, receive, store and handle your mail on site at a retail pack and ship store or shared workspace at a prestigious office building address.
- All iPostal1 mailbox store locations allow you to pick up your mail at your mailbox store If you happen to live nearby.
- Your mail is never forwarded on to a central location for processing and handled multiple times.
- Each of the iPostal1 mailbox store locations has a real street address. Itâs not a PO Box. This is important, because if you want to register your business, apply for a loan or receive packages from FedEx, UPS or DHL, you canât use a PO Box.
- iPostal1 offers physical addresses at 800 mailbox stores with digital mailbox service, more than anyone else, so you can more easily find a mailbox store near you or in the city or state that you want. To add additional mailbox store locations to establish a business presence in many cities is easy.
- iPostal1 is the only digital mailbox service that offers optional toll-free or local telephone numbers with phone forwarding and voice mail messaging.
- iPostal1 mailbox stores digital mailbox plans start at just $9.99 per month. If you have a home business, upgrading your company image and protecting your privacy is now affordable and a great value.
- If your travel for business or pleasure, you can view and manage your postal mail and packages from anywhere 24/7 with an app or online.
Save time and stay connected with iPostal1 digital mailbox stores no matter where you are across the globe!
How do I get started at my mailbox store location?
- Choose the address you want for business or personal use from over 900 mailbox store locations in all 50 states and internationally.
- Select the iPostal1 plan that best meets your needs: how much mail you expect to receive and whether you would like to add a local or toll-free phone line and fax.
- Complete checkout and youâve got a new mailbox address. We help you complete and file the short Form 1583 that the USPS requires.
Then you can redirect your mail to your new mailbox address, including packages from any carrier, and receive notifications on your smartphone or by email whenever new mail is received.
Use the free app or go online to see an image of each mail item and with just a click, forward, open and scan, discard, or pick up your mail - even deposit a check. These are a few of the many features made possible by our Digital Mailbox technology.
Is there a mailbox store near me?
You might want a mailbox store that's physically located near you, even though your mail at iPostal1 mailbox stores is accessible to you online or with our app 24/7 from anywhere.
iPostal1 has mailbox stores in most major cities, including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, and San Jose, as well as mailbox stores in many smaller cities and communities in the U.S. and abroad.
We have over 900 mailbox locations consisting of mailbox stores and mailbox centers in prestigious office buildings and coworking spaces. We're continually adding new mailbox stores to our global network so if we don't have a mailbox store near you right now, we might have one in the near future.
Can get an address at multiple mailbox stores?
Yes. Once you complete your first iPostal1 mailbox store signup, you'll see an âAdd Locationâ button when you log into your digital mailbox. Use that button to add additional mailbox store addresses. You can conveniently manage all of your mailbox store addresses from your one account.
You will need to file a separate USPS Form 1583 for each new mailbox store. However, if you use our online notary service, you will get a discount on additional notarizations completed during the same session. All 1583âs and IDâs done through our online notary will be automatically uploaded to the correct mailbox store for processing.
Select the Mailbox Store Plan that's Right for You!
List your Shipping Store, Workspace or Mail Center address on iPostal1Contact us