How you receive your mail and packages isn’t as clear-cut as it once was. Consider the following list of all too common mail challenges:
- You need a safer and more private place to receive mail items than your home mailbox.
- You run a small business from home and don’t want to expose your home address to the public.
- Your family rummages through all your business mail in order to find the one piece that’s for them, occasionally mistaking an important business letter for junk mail and discarding it.
- You receive lots of mail and don’t want to be greeted by an avalanche of mail when you open your mailbox.
- You don’t want to worry about mail accumulating when you go on vacation. You travel frequently and don’t want to rely on neighbors holding your mail while you’re away.
Your mail can be delivered to another location. But where?