Securely Receive Postal Mail and Packages from the USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, and Amazon
Your Delaware virtual address is perfect for business or personal use.
You can use your virtual address as a Delaware virtual office or as a better alternative to a Delaware PO Box. Addresses are also available at more than 2,750 additional locations worldwide.
Virtual Address Plans
Virtual Mailing Address
With Digital Mailbox for me or my family. Starting at $9.99/month.
- Get a real physical street address
- View and manage mail and packages remotely
- Prevent mail and package theft
- Protect your privacy
Virtual Business Address
With Digital Mailbox for my business.
Includes everything in Virtual Mailing Address plus:
- Get mail in your business name
- Upgrade your business image
- Optional office building address
With Digital Mailbox plus phone and fax. Starting at $39.99/month.
Includes everything in Virtual Business Address plus:
- Local or toll-free phone and fax
- Call forwarding and voicemail
* Plan pricing varies by Standard, Select, Premium, or Prestige mailbox locations.
Why is iPostal1 the Best Virtual Address Service?
The iPostal1 virtual address network is the largest and fastest-growing with more than 2,750 virtual addresses across the U.S. and abroad including Delaware. iPostal1 has the most virtual address features and the best customer satisfaction ratings. iPostal1 and our parent company USZoom LLC have been pioneering Digital Mailbox and mailroom management software since 2007! We are BBB accredited with an A+ rating.
Who it's for
- Individuals and families
- Travelers and vacationers
- Expats and students
- Also great for home-based business owners
How it works
- Get your own Delaware street address
- See a picture of items in your inbox
- Manage your postal mail with our free app or online
- Add additional locations with just a click
- Forward mail and packages
- Scan, view and store documents
- Receive packages from any carrier
- Add phone and fax to create a Delaware virtual office
Delaware Virtual Addresses
Choose a virtual address in Delaware or choose from our network of over 2,750 virtual addresses.
Delaware Virtual Address Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Virtual Address?
A virtual address is a mailbox you rent at a mail center, nearby or far away from your home or place of business. It can be at a retail pack and ship store or at an executive business center in a professional office building.
An iPostal1 virtual address is a real street address to which you direct your postal mail and packages. Because all 2,750+ virtual addresses are real street addresses, you can receive package deliveries from any carrier, including UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
Additionally, our proprietary technology enables you to view and manage your mail and packages 24/7 from anywhere using our free app or by going online. Scan, forward, discard, or shred mail. Even schedule a pickup.
iPostal1 offers virtual physical addresses in Delaware for personal or business use.
Why get a Virtual Address with iPostal1?
A virtual mailbox has a wide variety of uses, and almost every person or company can benefit from having one. Here are a few common scenarios where a virtual street address can make life better:
- You drive to your PO box every day, only to find no mail that mattered
- You often travel and need access to your mail or need mail forwarding while away
- You have a home business but don’t want to use your home address for your business
- You want to establish a regional, national or global presence for your business at multiple locations
Having an iPostal1 virtual mailing address, virtual business address or virtual office address will revolutionize the way you think about receiving and reading your mail. Each of our more than 2,750 virtual addresses in the USA and abroad are retail pack ad ship stores or executive business centers in professional office buildings that have real addresses and real people to receive, store and handle your mail.
That means you can stay connected from your couch or a plane seat halfway across the country. You’ll never have to sit in traffic going to the post office or worry about thieves stealing your packages from your front porch ever again.
What are the benefits of having a Delaware Address?
There are several reasons to get an address in Delaware:
- Sales tax is collected on consumer purchases in 45 states, but not in Delaware, one of only four states with no state or local sales tax. You could save up to 9% or 10% when shopping online and shipping purchases to your Delaware mailing address.
- Having a Delaware package forwarding address reduces costs when forwarding packages to Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Save even more with deep discounts on international forwarding at our Germay Drive, Wilmington location, and save up to 80% when consolidating multiple packages into one box before forwarding.
- Delaware incorporation is so popular is due to its business-friendly court system, flexibility for corporate structuring, enhanced privacy protection, and preference by VC’s and investors for Delaware corporations, along with certain tax advantages. Whether incorporating or forming an LLC in Delaware is right for you should be discussed with a knowledgeable law practice.
- Should you decide to register your business in Delaware, you can use your iPostal1 address to create a Delaware LLC business address for mail handling. You can also add a toll-free or local phone and fax line to create a complete Delaware virtual office.
How does a Virtual Address work?
You may be wondering at this point - how does a virtual address work?
It’s much simpler than you might imagine. Here’s how it works:
- Go online to choose a virtual mailing address plan or virtual business address plan. If you also want local or toll-free phone and fax, choose a virtual office plan.
- Choose your preferred mailing address in Delaware or from our selection of over 2,750 real street addresses.
- The mail center at your chosen address will receive all mail and packages sent to that location on your behalf, including deliveries from UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- You’ll be able to see your mail through your online portal or using the free iPostal1 app.
- You can choose to open and scan the content of a piece of mail to see it right away, discard or shred unwanted items, schedule an in-person pickup, or forward your mail to another location. You can even have a check deposited by mail to your bank account!
- With a click, choose additional mailing addresses as needed from within your account, and manage them from just one login.
It’s that simple. iPostal1 virtual addresses are easy to set up and easy to use.
How do I get a Virtual Address?
Setting up an online virtual address with iPostal1 is easy. The process only takes a few minutes and is pain-free! Just follow the simple steps below.
Here’s how to set up a virtual address:
Choose a Plan. Our mailbox plans starting as low as $9.99 per month. Plans are simple and consistent across all locations, so it’s easy to choose a plan based on the quantity of mail you receive and whether you want to include a local phone and fax.
Choose an Address. We offer over 2,750 real street addresses including addresses in Delaware. You’ll set up your address down the road or on the other side of the world. You can file a change of address form with your local post office, so that all your first-class mail will be forwarded to your virtual address or if you prefer, you can provide your address directly to specific senders.
Check Out. You can pay with a credit card or with PayPal, whichever is more convenient.
File Form 1583. After signing up, you receive a personal mailbox number and instructions on how to upload the simple, one-page Form 1583 required by the USPS authorizing your mailing address location to receive mail on your behalf. You’ll need to submit two forms of ID. We make this process as easy as possible.
Is a Virtual Address something new?
Virtual addresses have been around for many years – you could rent a PO Box at your local post office or a mailbox at your nearby retail pack and ship store. What’s new is that first, you no longer need to drive to see what’s in your virtual address far from your home or business. That’s because with digital mailbox technology from iPostal1, you can view and manage your mail from anywhere with an app or online. You can’t do that with a PO Box.
Can I get a Virtual Address near me?
While all iPostal1 virtual addresses are accessible online or with our smartphone apps, you still might want a virtual address located near you.
iPostal1 has virtual addresses in major cities and states like Atlanta, Boston, Delaware, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, San Diego, and San Francisco, as well as in many smaller cities and towns.
We have over 2,750 virtual addresses including addresses in Delaware and are continually adding new virtual address locations to our global network.
Can I sign up for multiple Virtual Addresses?
Yes. Once you complete your first iPostal1 virtual address signup, you will find an ‘Add Location’ button when you log into your account. Use that button to add additional addresses. You can manage all of your virtual addresses from your one account.
You will need to file a separate USPS Form 1583 for each new address. However, if you use our online notary service, you will get a discount on additional notarizations completed during the same session. All 1583’s and ID’s done through our online notary will be automatically uploaded to the correct mail center for processing.
How much is a Virtual Address?
You can save money with a cheap virtual address from iPostal1 starting at only $9.99 per month. It’s a great value, including 30 mail items per month, that will fit into any budget. If you think you’ll be getting more mail than 30 pieces of mail, you can choose from plans that include up to 240 items per month. Your monthly fee is automatically charged to your credit card or PayPal account, so you don’t have to worry about it. We have no contracts or minimum commitment period, so you can cancel a monthly plan at any time.
What do I need in order to sign up for a Virtual Address?
You need to provide your address and credit card or PayPal account information to sign up for a virtual address. If your iPostal1 address is in the U.S., in order to receive mail, you will also need to file the USPS Form 1583 along with two forms of ID (one must be a photo ID). iPostal1 makes it easy to upload these documents directly to your mail center.
How do I arrange for my mail to go to my new Virtual Address?
If you want only mail from specific senders to go to your virtual address, then you need to give them your virtual address information, including your person box number.
If you are using your virtual address for a temporary period and want to redirect all your mail, file a Temporary Change of Address form. It is good for 6 months and can be renewed for another 6 months. Maximum use is for 12 months.
If you are no longer using your current personal or business address, then you can file a Permanent Change of Address form with your local post office, which will forward First Class mail free of charge and magazines for 60 days free of charge. Please note that, after filing a Permanent Change of Address form, the USPS will not redirect your mail to a second address, should you leave your first address. Your virtual address location will forward your mail to your new address for up to 6 months but will be required to pay for postage.
Who handles my mail at a Virtual Address?
Your iPostal1 mail is handled by the professional staff at a retail pack and ship store or an executive business center. Each location is certified by the USPS as a Commercial Mail Receiving Agency. On site, staff are trained to respect and protect your privacy with respect to the mail the receive. All personal digital data is encrypted and secure.
Can I use my Virtual Address for my business?
Yes. You can use your virtual address for your business to upgrade your company image or to protect your privacy. Since every one of our more than 2,750 addresses is a real street address, you can also use your virtual address to register a Delaware business address or a business address elsewhere.
List your Shipping Store, Workspace or Mail Center address on iPostal1Learn More